Friday, 1 July 2011

Pillowcase Dresses & Busy Days

Well despite my best intentions I have once again neglected this blog a little. I have been so busy getting orders out, designing new products and trying to prepare for Guilfest.

This week has been all about the display for the festies,and I have designed some rather funky ones this time round, I need to photograph them properly but will get them on here next time.

Strawberry Annie's are now selling some of their range on the rather lovely new shopping site Fluffbot... to celebrate this new outlet we have relaunched our pillowcase dresses, this time made from the most scrumptious fabrics, all 100% cotton and the dresses have a rather lovely hairclip/brooch on each






Tomorrow we will be selling at Westlands School Summer Fayre. I have my displays nearly finished, just need to make some price signs and maybe a few more ribbon covered headbands... Trying to decide whether I need to take my gazebo & tutus etc or whether I can manage to take it all on my trike..

I will have to see how lazy I feel in the morning, have a lovely weekend

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment